We understand the panic you feel when you get the news that someone you love has been arrested. We help people each and every day bail loved ones out of jail in Colorado. There are many things to consider, and your actions immediately after getting the news matter. You likely have many questions: As experienced Arapahoe County bail agents, we have a good understanding of the Arapahoe County Jail CO. Here is some helpful information to answer the many questions you likely have.
Arapahoe County Jail CO
The Arapahoe County Detention Center is located on South Potomac Street in Centennial, Colorado (see it on a map). The jail staff are responsible for maintaining a safe environment for inmates, as well as providing transportation, and monitoring the behavior of inmates during their incarceration.
Visiting the Detention Center
If you wish to visit a friend or family member at the Arapahoe County Jail CO, you must schedule a visit through the following website. It is important to understand the following:
- All visitors must be pre-approved by the sheriff’s department
- All visits must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance
- All visits are 30 minutes in length, with no more than 3 visits per week
- Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
Sending Mail to an Inmate
If you want to send mail to an inmate, you can find the address on the Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office website. There are a few things you need to know about sending mail: All the incoming mail is inspected, and will not be accepted under the following conditions.
- If the mail contains food of any type
- If the mail does not have a complete return address
- No Polaroid’s are accepted, or photographs over 4×6”
- Newspaper articles, or pages from books, magazines, or photocopies
- Find a complete list of prohibited items here
Putting Funds into an Inmate’s Account
It can be extremely helpful to put funds into an inmate’s account, so that they can purchase items in the commissary. Learn more about how to insert funds into their account (including by phone, through the mail, or in-person).
Loved One in the Arapahoe County Detention Center? Call All American Bail
If you have a loved one who has been arrested, and is being held in the Arapahoe County Detention Center, don’t hesitate to contact All American Bail. We are dedicated to informing our clients about the entire bail process, and work tirelessly to ensure they know how to help their loved one.