If you need a bondsman, don’t hesitate to call us at (303) 279-4994. We are available by phone 24/7, and will answer your call to give you the help you need. We are fast and trustworthy, and care about you and your unique situation. Give us a call and we’ll take the time to inform you about the entire process as you work to get yoru loved one out of jail. Call today or submit the contact form!
Broomfield is both a city and a county, combined. If your loved one has been arrested and needs Broomfield County bail bonds, don’t hesitate to contact us, 24/7. If you need information about the Broomfield court system, including locations, divisions of the court, probation information, costs, and other helpful information, visit the website listed above.
Bonding Out of Jail: Basic Options
As you work to get your loved one out of jail, it is important to understand the basic options available to you so you know what to expect. Here are the most common bail bond options in Broomfield:
- Surety Bond: When you obtain the release of a loved one using a surety bond, you are getting a Broomfield bail bond through an agent. When this occurs, the agent is assuring the court he or she will pay if the defendant fails to show up in court.
- Cash Bail: When bail is paid in this way, the defendant can be released when the entire bail amount is paid in cash – no other forms of payment are expected. The money acts as an incentive to the defendant to return for all court dates.
- Cite Out (Release on Citation): For this type of bail, the defendant is never actually arrested. Instead, the arresting officer issues a citation, informing the defendant they must appear in court.
- Personal Recognizance Release: This type of bail is unusual, because the defendant is release without any type of financial or property payment or collateral. The defendant is release on personal recognizance only for small offenses that are non-violent in nature.
- Property Bond: When this type of bond is posted, someone must provide property as collateral. A lien is placed by the court on the property. If the defendant fails to appear, the court has the legal right to seize the property and sell it.
About the Broomfield County Detention Center:
When a person is arrested in Broomfield County, they will be taken to the Broomfield County Detention Center to be booked. The detention center currently operates 80 beds, but has the capacity for 138 additional beds if the need arises. It is operated by two commanders, who oversee the detention center operations. If you know someone in jail, there are multiple ways you can help them. First, you can schedule a visit (you must make an appointment in order to do so). Second, you can place money into a cash account so the inmate can purchase items to make their lives more comfortable from the commissary. Third, you can work with a bail bondsman to obtain Broomfield bail bonds so they can be released quickly. Once bail has been set, the bail agent can go to the jail and post bail. The process can take a varying amount of time, depending on how busy the jail is at the time. Once the defendant has been released, it is extremely important that they abide by all the rules set by the court and the bail agent. Failure to do so (or failure to appear in court) can result in forfeiture of the bail bond and the defendant’s arrest. Learn more about bail here, and contact us for help and information!
About the County and City:
Broomfield is both a county and a city, and it is relatively new. Founded in 1877, but incorporated in 1961, it has grown to be the 13th most populated county in the state of Colorado. According to the most recent census, Broomfield is home to over 59,000 people. There are countless activities and things to do in the area. It is home to the Flatiron Crossing Mall, where visitors can shop. Additionally, there is a 9/11 memorial which contains a piece of a steel beam from one of the towers. Broomfield is a beautiful area with plenty of open space and parks. There is an extensive network of trails that visitors can enjoy. It is a vibrant community full of wonderful people who love Colorado!